Video poker games have the same ranking system as table poker, but the hand rankings are different.
- You can only play on a computer, so your goal is to win the highest-paying hand.
- The machine will deal a hand of five cards.
- By activating the button beneath each card, you can keep as many or as few cards as possible.
- Press the deal button to get new cards once you have selected the card(s).
- You will receive your payout if the new hand contains a winning combination.
When considering the Deuces Wild strategy, the most important thing to remember is that any card from the deck can be substituted for the four deuces (or two’s). This is what makes Deuces Wild video poker so fun to play.
The Hand Ranking – Beginning with the Highest Are:
- Five of a Kind
- Royal Flush
- Straight Flush
- Four of a Kind
- Full House
- Three of a Kind
- Two Pair
- A Pair
Notice: Five of a Kind can only be achieved when using a Joker and Wild Cards. It is also the highest possible hand.
Basic Deuces Wild Strategy:
- Four Deuces – Hold all five cards. You can’t improve your hand.
- Three Deuces – Keep a wild royal flush, and five of a kind.
- If you don’t want to, keep the deuces.
- Two Deuces – Keep any hand with four-of-a kind or better. You can keep any four cards up to a royal flush or just the two deuces.
- One deuce – All paying hands are to be kept, except for four cards that make up a royal flush. Four cards are sufficient to make a straight flush; three cards will suffice for a royal flush. If you don’t have the deuce, keep it.
All paying hands should be kept, but you can hold four cards instead of a lower-paying hand for a royal flush.
Keep a straight four-card flush.
- To make a royal flush, keep a three-card hand.
- You can keep any pair, but only two pairs if the full house pays four-of-a kind.
Keep a 4-card flush.
- Keep a consecutive four-card straight.
- To make a straight flush, you must keep three cards.
- If they are in the same suit, keep any two of J, Q, and K.
- If you don’t have any of these combinations, you can draw five more cards.
Tip 1. Always play maximum coins in a game. The payout for five coins is much greater than the payout for one coin.
Tip 2. You can statistically play five new cards if you don’t have any of the card mentioned above combinations.
Deuces Wild is a fun game with BIG winnings!
Deuces Wild has become a popular video poker game due to its excitement and potential for a winning edge over the house if played correctly.